Friday, December 11, 2009

Clear Cf Card Taking Vacation. Where To Save Photos From My Digital CF Card?

Taking Vacation. Where to save photos from my digital CF Card? - clear cf card

I'm going on holiday in New York. I have a Canon SLR and I have a 4GB CF card, I will for 5 days in the city are. I'm pretty sure it fill the card in one day, I'm taking pictures RAW + high quality. Are there other options, where / how can I save my photos so you remove the card for later use? I have a laptop, and I do not want to spend up to $ 200 on CF cards to ensure that you have enough space.

So we really need a service or something that they all burn to a DVD so I can remove the space for more photos. Is there a device or service? Should I more CF cards? Or is the best way to put my external hard drive and hope for a computer, please allow me to find my pictures there, transfer?

7 comments:

photog said...

Buy More Cards - should be more than one anyway.

You can get 8 GB cards for less than 50 pounds in the UK - I'm sure you can in the U.S. about 30-40 U.S. dollars will find if you try.

Photo Traveler said...

If you had a laptop that can use or download a Flash Player 2.0, but I'm sure you can find a place in the Big Apple, for sure! With more than a CF card is always a good idea, though. Here's a website, cards and other compact digital storage media is has.

http://www.cameramemorycards.net

Happy holidays!

selina_5... said...

I always have my laptop, but I guess you can view the internet cafe to burn to see it on DVD.

But surely want more than a single 4GB card!

selina_5... said...

I always have my laptop, but I guess you can view the internet cafe to burn to see it on DVD.

But surely want more than a single 4GB card!

Perki88 said...

He Duane Reade pharmacy on every corner a few. You can burn your pictures on CDs at affordable prices for you.

Perki88 said...

He Duane Reade pharmacy on every corner a few. You can burn your pictures on CDs at affordable prices for you.

stew575 said...

You have several options:
1. Larger CF Card 8G and 16G cards (several) for a quick change.
2. Download to PC card and record DVDs.
3. Download the USB drive on the computer and for 16G or 32G.
4. Download Pocket 20g to 120g hard drive.

If you have a RAW + JPG for a total of 15MP, 4G CF card each produce about 220 frames.

If the Canon does not support current CF cards on 8G, please visit the landfill Canon to see if they have an updated firmware for this feature.

Post a Comment