Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where To Go In China To Get A Wedding Dress Does Any Know Where Martina Liana Wedding Dress Are Made?

Does any know where Martina Liana wedding dress are made? - where to go in china to get a wedding dress

I tried a few different wedding dresses and they all seem to be manufactured in China. I love the wedding dress Martina Liana and wants to go and try to make an appointment, too. However, I do not see a wedding dress made in China. Not that there is nothing wrong, but never imagined that my wedding dress.

5 comments:

Recently... said...

I do not know, Martina Liana, but Ulla-Maija Couture brand are constructed wedding in New York and Siri dresses in California. Paloma Blanca produces its own in Ontario, Canada.

Danielle said...

Martina Liana world is glamorous couture wedding. ... with a series of moments, by the definition of the Hollywood-style dresses and sequins, lace romantic blouses innovators. The bride wears transform a creation Martina Liana every moment of your wedding in a beautiful and memorable event.

Janet B said...

I do not know where they will take these clothes, dresses, but 98% of the wedding / evening manufactured in China. Often the only way to know when a garment is to check the tag in the clothing designer. Jim Helm clothes are one of the few that I know are in the United States.

mrsc said...

If you dress should not be too difficult to see where her about facts, but - I know that my dress was so .. 100.00 yeah

Baby said...

http://www.ubrides.com/search.php?mode=s ...

Post a Comment