Sunday, February 7, 2010

When Are They Going To Fix The Techdecklive Site When Are They Going To Fix BattleField 1943?

When are they going to fix BattleField 1943? - when are they going to fix the techdecklive site

I could never BF 1943, only me. If we try, in the fullness of sympathy not connects us to achieve and may never participate in your session. And it takes me more like 20 try to give a quick game. Is this a problem for everyone or just me and if so, is the update that comes at 1700 GMT, is this correct and what is the time in the Eastern Standard Time? I know it's 5:00 GMT

2 comments:

Robert said...

In fact, I had some problems too late. If I were probably in the correct position on the version of the update itself

bobblehe... said...

In fact, I have a quite easy today. The thing to do, I never play with my friends to be found. I invite you and says "Join Game" and kicks. I hope soon to fix ...

Post a Comment