Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ativan Oral Can Emergency Room Refused Treatment?

Can Emergency Room refused treatment? - ativan oral

My sister, my niece was 2 years old in the emergency room for stomach pains. As my niece and two usually remain motionless in his bed, the doctor told the nurse to give you an IV ativan 0.5. My sister as a nurse know that phentermine use is only for people 12 and older. He said that an oral valium can long for 12-18 years not be used, but never the fourth. Asked the nurse if there is no alternative to ativan ativan but the nurse said that if they refuse to ... not deal with my niece and turn away. Is this possible? Can they really refuse treatment, if people took the medicine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ... and if you do not have insurance, I believe they are legally required to stabilize his condition, but are not legally to preform surgery or expensive treatments for free, even if it is absolutely necessary. Never seen John Q?

Post a Comment